When will next set of player projections be posted?

Theories, Concepts and Analytical Discussion (draft strategies, valuation, inflation, scarcity, etc.)
gmatles
Major League Regular

When will next set of player projections be posted?

#1 Post by gmatles »

Just curious as to when the next set of player projections will be posted...have my first auction this Sunday and wante to be prepared with most recent info possible.

GM

Kelly_Leak
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 AL-only Auction

Re: When will next set of player projections be posted?

#2 Post by Kelly_Leak »

I am pretty sure March 4th will be the next set of projections. There will then be weekly updates every Thursday until early April.

I'm sure someone on the staff will be able to confirm or deny this, but that has been the timeline I had extracted from staff updates.
10 Team 5x5 (OBP) AL-Only; 100 FAAB; *6 Keepers
1C: J.Lucroy; 1B: H.Ramirez; 2B: A.Cabrera; 3B: A.Bregman*; SS: R.Martin; MI: M.Semien; CI: C.Davis; OF: C.Stewart, T.Pham*, C.Mullins, J.Bradley, E.Jimenez*; DH: N.Cruz
10P: K.Herrera, C.Rodon, B.Snell*, J.Junis, H.Strickland, J.Verlander, M.Givens, C.Roe, T.Cahill, L.Giolito
Bench: N.Lowe, V.GuerreroJr*, J.Choi, F.Whitley, A.Hays
DL: F.Lindor*, B.Zimmer, D.Duffy

#3 Post by Guest »

We will have a LOT of info coming out on Thursday. This includes the projection updates. If you'd like I am sure Todd will get in here soon enough and we can update the entirety of what we'll be posting.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

I need to talk with JP and maybe we can get some bridge material posted later today, but starting Thursday then through the weekend, there will be a huge dump of stuff.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

gmatles
Major League Regular

#5 Post by gmatles »

Thanks for the update!

GM