Jason Grey - Coast to Coast

The place to just hang out and chat with your friends.
da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

Jason Grey - Coast to Coast

#1 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

Just been watching ESPN's Mike and Mike in the Morining on the deuce and what do I see going out on the side of my TV screen on National TV but fantasy sleepers for the 2010 season by one Jason Grey. All kudos to Jason and may he continue to achieve success at the WWL. Ah....from such humble beginings .... sniff, sniff. It's damn close to a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie, I tell ya. Local boy goes coast to coast.
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams

Kelly_Leak
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 AL-only Auction

Re: Jason Grey - Coast to Coast

#2 Post by Kelly_Leak »

Dang! I wish I could of caught that...stupid work!
10 Team 5x5 (OBP) AL-Only; 100 FAAB; *6 Keepers
1C: J.Lucroy; 1B: H.Ramirez; 2B: A.Cabrera; 3B: A.Bregman*; SS: R.Martin; MI: M.Semien; CI: C.Davis; OF: C.Stewart, T.Pham*, C.Mullins, J.Bradley, E.Jimenez*; DH: N.Cruz
10P: K.Herrera, C.Rodon, B.Snell*, J.Junis, H.Strickland, J.Verlander, M.Givens, C.Roe, T.Cahill, L.Giolito
Bench: N.Lowe, V.GuerreroJr*, J.Choi, F.Whitley, A.Hays
DL: F.Lindor*, B.Zimmer, D.Duffy

viper
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: Currently in an AL-only league with the Bill James Technical RCA as the single hitting category and ERA as the single pitching category.

#3 Post by viper »

Jason's writings for ESPN are usually INSIDER - meaning you have to pay to see them. I always liked reading his articles but ESPN doesn't give me $30 annually worth of articles I want to read.

The problem with all the sleepers they show is they are based on the standard ESPN 10-team MLB leagues. A 20th round sleeper is the 200th players selected. In large leagues, the 200th overall player is a lock starter and hardly a sleeper.
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. -- Ambassador Kosh

Mike Ladd
Buffy, the Umpire Slayer

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

It's a good thing the one of us that actually has a face for TV is the one that has made it there!!!!
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord