Content question

Ask questions or post comments on all site articles, essays and analysis pieces.
IronMarshal

Content question

#1 Post by IronMarshal »

Hi guys,
I have a few questions regarding the upcoming content.
Are there going to be player profiles like in the past?
How about depth charts?
I found both of these very useful for draft prep.
Thanks

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Content question

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Yes and yes.

Profiles in Excel form should be ready Monday evening.

Then on Thursday March 4, there will be a bunch of additional stuff, incorporating the profiles into a 3-year stat display with some other stuff as well as depth charts.

I need to check, I do not know if the depth charts are in 1-page printable version.

I should know next week if my time permits to do the tiers like I did last season as well.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

#3 Post by Guest »

We will have depth charts in a new and improved fashion, one page per team, with our comments on things of interest. I think you'll find them useful.

The player profiles will have as much information as we can pack in, plus our writeups of each player to take to your drafts in printed form.

We also will produce AL/NL only versions of the player profiles though that will probably trail the March 4 deadline by a few days.

IronMarshal

#4 Post by IronMarshal »

Thanks guys, I look forward to it.
4 titles in 5 years, you guys are the best!