question: differences between Gold and Platinum plans?

Ask questions or post comments on all site articles, essays and analysis pieces.
Andy

question: differences between Gold and Platinum plans?

#1 Post by Andy »

Todd et al.

So the Gold plan is just projections and dollar values. Got that.

What exactly does the Platinum plan include? Had a search through the site and I couldn't see it spelled out anywhere...

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: question: differences between Gold and Platinum plans?

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Andy wrote:Todd et al.

What exactly does the Platinum plan include? Had a search through the site and I couldn't see it spelled out anywhere...
We are in process of getting that information together. Hopefully we will have the exact details, with a delivery schedule by this weekend.

I do know we are planning a rather large delivery of content for March 1, including profiles and analysis by position, which unto themselves are sort of like a second set of profiles so there will be a couple of different quips on each player to help supplement the projection itself.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Andy

#3 Post by Andy »

Todd Zola wrote:
Andy wrote:Todd et al.

We are in process of getting that information together. Hopefully we will have the exact details, with a delivery schedule by this weekend.

I do know we are planning a rather large delivery of content for March 1, including profiles and analysis by position, which unto themselves are sort of like a second set of profiles so there will be a couple of different quips on each player to help supplement the projection itself.
Good stuff.

Ok. So I've purchased the subscription... how do I download the projections? Am I being completely thick?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

Making sure you are logged into the home page, click on the Platinum Plan menu bar and you'll see the options.

FYI Andy....

get ready for the return of the Tout Wars shadow drafting contest :mrgreen:
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Andy

#5 Post by Andy »

Todd Zola wrote:Making sure you are logged into the home page, click on the Platinum Plan menu bar and you'll see the options.

FYI Andy....

get ready for the return of the Tout Wars shadow drafting contest :mrgreen:
Ah.

You might have a problem with Google Chrome - it gives an "invalid token" message when I try to log in (was able to log in fine before I'd purchased the sub.). Firefox and IE work fine.

p.s. Shadow Drafting eh? Wow, that's a blast from the past. Must dust the trophies down ;)