Weekly Fantasy Football Sources

Theories, Concepts and Analytical Discussion (draft strategies, valuation, inflation, scarcity, etc.)
alleyoops
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 slow auctions

Weekly Fantasy Football Sources

#1 Post by alleyoops »

I did pretty well in weekly FF last year. One of the sites that I used quite a bit - dfsedge (Todd was there) - is no longer around. I used it mainly to identify "bargain" guys - players whose salaries were low relative to their projected points. Of course, this relies on the projections that are used, and I found that in some cases the projections were quite a bit off from what I expected for certain players.

Anyway, the question is: do any of you know of source(s) which provide this kind of info? One is numberfire, which I also used last year. Others?

Any other favorite sites that you use for weekly FF? I wasn't aware of rotogrinders last year, but I suspect that they have quite a bit of useful info. Others?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Weekly Fantasy Football Sources

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Fantasy Alarm will be using the same projections that DFSEdge used last year -- we'll also have a football DFS Playbook (the baseball version kicked some serious ass).
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Captain Hook

Re: Weekly Fantasy Football Sources

#3 Post by Captain Hook »

I believe that FFToolbox now has some pieces for the daily/weekly games