CVRC

Theories, Concepts and Analytical Discussion (draft strategies, valuation, inflation, scarcity, etc.)
brinn1

CVRC

#1 Post by brinn1 »

Hi
I plan on using Masterball for 2012 fantasy draft, haven't used it before.
1. Where can I read about CVRC and all that I need to know in how it differs from standard data?
2. I plan on using PECOTA data- can I import this data into the forcasting part for draft day?

Thanks
Steve B

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: CVRC

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

The CVRC is an Excel based program that will calculate player values based on your league specs. It will be loaded with our projections, but so long as you use what I call "soft" functions -- copy/paste/clear contents as opposed to the more harsh cut/insert/delete you can import your own projections. There will be columns that are in a specific format, but when the time comes, I can easily talk you through that.

I can't find anything available that discusses the CVRC available for non-subscribers, but there will be several primers for its use for Platinum subscribers.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord