Forum Sections

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
viper
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: Currently in an AL-only league with the Bill James Technical RCA as the single hitting category and ERA as the single pitching category.

Forum Sections

#1 Post by viper »

I like the specific breakdown of that Forum discussion areas. Hopefully, you will feel free to move questions to the proper place if they are incorrectly posted. "Trade questions", "Rate my team requests" and the like should be in specific areas. I suppose new areas will be added if required. Looking forward to the new season.

February 14 is the first date injured players, pitchers and catchers may report to Spring Training.
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. -- Ambassador Kosh

Mike Ladd
Buffy, the Umpire Slayer

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Forum Sections

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

For now we have copied what we used before and will indeed modify as needed. We'll need a mock forum for sure.

We're all also getting used to the board's functionality, we can add/subtract from that as well as we all get more acclimated.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

shif6
Major League Veteran
Preferred Style: 5x5 keeper, auction

#3 Post by shif6 »

I would like to see a classified ads section where people could advertise openings in leagues and others could advertise their desire to join a particular type of league somewhere.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

shif6 wrote:I would like to see a classified ads section where people could advertise openings in leagues and others could advertise their desire to join a particular type of league somewhere.
:o Ack, we meant to have that!!!

So, mock draft forum and classified forum.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

JP Kastner

#5 Post by JP Kastner »

One League Classifieds and Mock Draft forum created.

alleyoops
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 slow auctions

#6 Post by alleyoops »

I'd like to request a "Commissioners" forum. The one at HQ is pretty active, and it's a way to segregate discussions about running leagues. It would be for discussing things such as sites to consider (pros/cons), dump trade handling, disputes, etc.