Pronk

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
Bodhizefa
Major League Veteran

Pronk

#1 Post by Bodhizefa »

Just dusted this puppy off...

It's been a while since I've gotten to enjoy a flourish from Hafner. I'm sure he'll get injured soon, but he's on my fantasy team for the first time in forever, and I'm digging it. Justin Upton may be my new hitting mancrush, but Hafner will always be my first!
I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft! We used to roast Stay-Puft marshmallows, by the fire, at Camp Waconda.

Trav The Ump

Re: Pronk

#2 Post by Trav The Ump »

I was very disappointed to see no Austin Kearns reference in this post...

Bodhizefa
Major League Veteran

#3 Post by Bodhizefa »

Trav The Ump wrote:I was very disappointed to see no Austin Kearns reference in this post...
Pretty sure his bobblehead was "accidentally" lost in my last move. We've all gotta move on from some things once we get married, right?
I tried to think of the most harmless thing. Something I loved from my childhood. Something that could never ever possibly destroy us. Mr. Stay Puft! We used to roast Stay-Puft marshmallows, by the fire, at Camp Waconda.

Trav The Ump

#4 Post by Trav The Ump »

Lol, indeed we do. My one year anniversary was yesterday. Congrats on your getting hitched Bod.