Custom 7x7 Projection/Values

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
Polka

Custom 7x7 Projection/Values

#1 Post by Polka »

Todd,

My drafts are just around the corner and was wondering if you guys could add a few catergories for me in Projections/Values

We have a $26 cap and bid in dimes, but I can do the math from the $260 provided, here are the 7x7 catergories for my main draft-

Hitting- HR,RBI,Steals,Runs, K's,Avg,OPS

Pitching-Wins,Losses,ERA,Saves,K's,Holds,WHIP

Thanks so much for the great website, and great product...well worth the money every year!!

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Custom 7x7 Projection/Values

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

I can't add them but I can run them and send the results to you.

Please PM me your exact league specs (# teams, roster composition, etc) and the date of your auction.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Polka

Re: Custom 7x7 Projection/Values

#3 Post by Polka »

Todd,
My Auction Draft is 3/16/13 @ 10am

we have 10 teams, 10 hitters, 7x7 League
C,1B,2B,3B,SS,OF,OF,OF,OF, UTL
Categories- HR, RBI,Steals, K's, Avg, OPS, Runs-

Pitchers(9)
SP,SP,SP,SP,RP,RP,P,P,P
Categories- W,L, Saves, Holds, ERA, K's,WHIP-

a $26.00 CAP bidding in dime incriments
We are doing Keepers for the first time in 20 years, so this will be fun...up to 5 keepers /$8 max

I plan on keeping Stanton- $3.50
Konerko- $.90
Mauer- $.90
Darvish- $1.70
and possibly Mike Adams, Bettencourt, or Corey Hart at a dime?
Any suggestions?
Let me know if you need anything else, and again thank you...