Todd's Draft NFBC Championship Team

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Todd's Draft NFBC Championship Team

#11 Post by Todd Zola »

Keep in mind these leagues are as much about attrition as they are "winning the draft" - plus I am going to use the Friday transaction rule to take best advantage of the back end OF/UT. All the options are either lefthanded or play in a good hitters park so I'll play half-wee matchups. I have no idea if it will work, but we're going to try.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Captain Hook

#12 Post by Captain Hook »

Looks very good

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#13 Post by Todd Zola »

Hope so -- much prefer this squad to my Express team. That was a rough draft.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#14 Post by Todd Zola »

C Doumit, Suzuki (Grandal, Ramos, Conger)
1B/3B Konerko, Beltre, Seager (Parmalee, Hart, DeRosa)
2B/SS Zobrist, Reyes, Kendrick (Carroll, Dozier)
OF Rios, A-Jax, Dirks, Maxwell, Smith (Ankiel, Schierholtz, Snider, Hart, T Moore and eventually Parmelee, Davis)
UT Parmelee (Carp)

SP Hamels, Zimmermann, Estrada, Wilson, Ogando, Cobb (Eovaldi, Kendrick, Blanton, T Wood, Stults, Colon, Erlin, McPherson, Paulino, Lincoln, Locke)
RP Hanrahan, Fujikawa, League (Hoover, Venters, Clippard)

adding Locke and DeRosa

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#15 Post by Todd Zola »

DONE!!

..finally...