The New Tigers

General player discussion. It is encouraged but not necessary to note the name of player and the date of the news in the subject.
Trav The Ump

The New Tigers

#1 Post by Trav The Ump »

11 team AL only seen in signature below. 9 of 11 teams still have all $100 of cross over FAAB. Sanchez would be going in for one of my relievers like Peralta/ Balfour. I'm bouncing between 3rd and 6th daily. 2nd is another 10 points away. Sitting good in ERA, Whip, K's and could use a handful of extra wins. Worth an aggressive bid?

Infante would be going in for Sean Rodriguez whose playing time is spotty at best and when in there not very good. Lots of room to move up Hr's, Rbi's, Runs, Sb's as in the last month I've added at-bats to my roster more than anything.

However knowing my owners I can probably only realistically get one of them with a stupid bid. (No penalty for this). So which player is more of an impact?

Bids need to be in by Sunday night so we'll know the rest of the transactions between now and then and crossing fingers and toes none of my guys leave to the NL (zero compensation).

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: The New Tigers

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

It almost sounds like you may want to sit this one out. Sanchez doesn't give you what you need and Infante doesn't give you enough of what you need.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Trav The Ump

#3 Post by Trav The Ump »

Now Ryan Roberts probably cuts into S-Rod's time even more. Maybe some more talent will come across before I have to decided one way or the other.

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

You may not have even listed the biggest potential impact FA bat. Anyone own Travis Snider? As for those two ...minimum bids at best.
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams

Trav The Ump

#5 Post by Trav The Ump »

Snider was long gone Kid, in fact on a 2nd year contract. Greinke is going to cost someone a $100 however.