Havew there been improvements to the master draft program

A board to test all the settings...
porsche1207

Havew there been improvements to the master draft program

#1 Post by porsche1207 »

Used master draft last year and several times the program would just close during the auction and I would have to reopen. Luckily it still saved the player I entered but if I have to spend time opening the program and reloading that league.. that is lost time on researching the next player thrown out or looking at stats to see what area I want to improve in.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Havew there been improvements to the master draft program

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Sorry, no. We're not offering the software this season.

Depending on what you need from draft software, START may be an alternative,
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

porsche1207

Re: Have there been improvements to the master draft program

#3 Post by porsche1207 »

Oh .. it's still on the download page.

Thanks.. Is START the web site or who runs it? and then can it use your projections?

Thank you

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Have there been improvements to the master draft program

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

porsche1207 wrote:Oh .. it's still on the download page.

Thanks.. Is START the web site or who runs it? and then can it use your projections?

Thank you
START is part of Platinum -- STandings And Roster Tracker

It's an Excel spreadsheet.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

porsche1207

#5 Post by porsche1207 »

Does it track money spent and money left per team in the auction?
Does it figure inflation for remaining players in the auction pool as the auction is taking place?
Does it keep track of players left to bid on as players bought are put on teams?

Thanks

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Todd Zola »

No, no and sort of.

That may be a future feature, but not presently.