Am I the only 1 asking about or wanting a draft program?

A board to test all the settings...

Moderator: Mastersball Staff

porsche1207
Triple-A

Am I the only 1 asking about or wanting a draft program?

#1 Post by porsche1207 » January 24th, 2018, 9:47 am

Is there a draft program with this years download?

Thanks

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Am I the only 1 asking about or wanting a draft program?

#2 Post by Todd Zola » January 24th, 2018, 10:57 am

Sorry, I haven't offered a draft program for years, and have no plans on doing so.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Captain Hook
Major League Veteran

Re: Am I the only 1 asking about or wanting a draft program?

#3 Post by Captain Hook » February 5th, 2018, 1:26 pm

Personally I am not a fan of draft programs - they don't teach you how to draft properly and in my thirty plus years I see them diverting their operators attention away from many facets of a draft or auction which you need to pay attention to. In addition drafting with one you are tied to the valuations the program is based on.

(I will admit there is some use for them IF there are two partners at the table - one to do that and one to concentrate on everything else and the two are blended)