An exclusive forum for Platinum Subscribers

Moderator: Mastersball Staff

Kelly_Leak
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 AL-only Auction

Week 26 Pitcher Ranks

#1 Post by Kelly_Leak » September 25th, 2017, 9:35 am

Hi Todd,
Will the week 26 pitcher ranks be up soon? I just saw your note on sitting Kershaw this week. Will the ranks reflect those kind of thoughts/projections (Kershaw at 3-4 IP in Coors)

Thanks!
10 Team 5x5 (OBP) AL-Only; 100 FAAB; *6 Keepers
C: W.Ramos, R.Chirinos; 1B: E.Encarnacion; 2B: B.Dozier; 3B: A.Bregman*; SS: F.Lindor*; MI: I.Kinsler; CI: C.Cron; OF: N.Mazara*, M.Joyce, T.Hernandez, K.Pillar, A.Hays; DH: J.Candelario
P: E.Diaz*, K.Giles*, J.Faria, D.Pomeranz, M.Leake, D.Mengden, B.Parker, E.Ramirez, B.Snell
Bench: AJ Reed, D.Fisher, E.Jimenez, A.Heaney, T.Kahnle
DL: M.Pineda, M.Shoemaker, JC Ramirez, C.Rodon, D.Smyly

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Week 26 Pitcher Ranks

#2 Post by Todd Zola » September 25th, 2017, 10:02 am

They went up last night

ETA -- looks like I didn't save the links after updating, all set now
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Kelly_Leak
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 AL-only Auction

#3 Post by Kelly_Leak » September 25th, 2017, 11:28 am

Thanks!

Where would Faria slot in AL only if he were to take Cobb's spot on Thursday (@NYY)? Roughly Cobb's spot (#31)?
10 Team 5x5 (OBP) AL-Only; 100 FAAB; *6 Keepers
C: W.Ramos, R.Chirinos; 1B: E.Encarnacion; 2B: B.Dozier; 3B: A.Bregman*; SS: F.Lindor*; MI: I.Kinsler; CI: C.Cron; OF: N.Mazara*, M.Joyce, T.Hernandez, K.Pillar, A.Hays; DH: J.Candelario
P: E.Diaz*, K.Giles*, J.Faria, D.Pomeranz, M.Leake, D.Mengden, B.Parker, E.Ramirez, B.Snell
Bench: AJ Reed, D.Fisher, E.Jimenez, A.Heaney, T.Kahnle
DL: M.Pineda, M.Shoemaker, JC Ramirez, C.Rodon, D.Smyly

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola » September 25th, 2017, 12:02 pm

probably high 30s, low 40s -- not 100% stretched out and the Rays are saying they only want 5 or so from all their starters
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord