2018 Projections?

An exclusive forum for Platinum Subscribers

Moderator: Mastersball Staff

steveymer
Major Leaguer

2018 Projections?

#1 Post by steveymer » October 13th, 2017, 6:23 pm

Todd - saw the latest z files and wanted to ask whether the Nov 1 date mentioned is firm. I hope to do a draft or two at First Pitch and not sure if I should plan on having those as a resource. If not, you'll hear no complaints from me- I like the idea of doing a draft without anyone else's ranks. But if competitors will have access to your projections, I should plan on using them too.

While in AZ, I'll keep an eye out for a chance to thank in person for a couple years' worth of help

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: 2018 Projections?

#2 Post by Todd Zola » October 14th, 2017, 7:26 am

November 1 is always the launch date.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

steveymer
Major Leaguer

#3 Post by steveymer » October 14th, 2017, 9:03 am

Didn't recall that - thanks!

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola » October 14th, 2017, 1:32 pm

Looks like subscriptions expire on Nov 14, but still planning on Nov 1 launch with first set of projections. I guess 2017 subscribers get a little present.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord