Last keeper/trade question

An exclusive forum for Platinum Subscribers

Moderator: Mastersball Staff

mjlewis
Major League Veteran

Last keeper/trade question

#1 Post by mjlewis » January 13th, 2018, 12:45 am

12-team mixed 5x5 using AVG, keep 6. I have by far the best keepers but I think I have one too many, so I'd like some advice on who I should cut and who I might be able to package in a trade for Judge $6.

TTurner $11
Rendon $20
Gallo $6
Pham $6
Hoskins $12
Bryant $18
Correa $16

I know the projections say it should be Rendon; is there any reason not to just go with that? If I were to try to offer a two-for-one (or a three-for-one, I also have to get rid of either Gleyber Torres or Victor Robles, but that could be a separate deal) for Judge $6, who should I try to package?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Last keeper/trade question

#2 Post by Todd Zola » January 13th, 2018, 12:52 am

For me it's not remotely close -- Gallo goes. Projections are static, they don't reflect upside and downside, there's too much downside for me. With your keepers, you can amass plenty of power.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord