LATEST NFBC ADP?

The NFBC Rookie Invitational sponsored by Mastersball and the National Fantasy Baseball Championship is a special league of rookie NFBC participants under the guidance and tutelage of some NFBC veterans and the staff of Mastersball.

Moderators: Mastersball Staff, NFBC Rookie Invitational Moderators

tamburgy
Major League Regular

Re: LATEST NFBC ADP?

#11 Post by tamburgy » March 28th, 2010, 1:32 pm

Could someone please send me a copy of this? I have my first NFBC draft on Thursday and have not received a copy of the ADP, nor do I know how to obtain a copy. Many thanks.

cwk1963
Major League Elite
Preferred Style: 5x5 Mixed Roto Auction

Re: LATEST NFBC ADP?

#12 Post by cwk1963 » March 28th, 2010, 2:31 pm

tamburgy wrote:Could someone please send me a copy of this? I have my first NFBC draft on Thursday and have not received a copy of the ADP, nor do I know how to obtain a copy. Many thanks.
Read Kelly's post a few back. He tells how to get it.
Jim was teeing off from the back tees. On his down-swing, he realized that his wife was about to tee off from the red tees, directly in his path. Unable to stop his swing, he hit Sue directly in the temple, killing her instantly.
A few days later Jim received a call from the coroner concerning her autopsy. "Jim, Sue seems to have died from blunt force trauma to the head. Is it correct you hit a golf ball and struck her in the temple."
Jim replied, "that's correct."
"I also found a large bruise on her right hip. Do you know anything about that?"
"Yes sir," Jim said, "that was my mulligan."