LATEST NFBC ADP?

The NFBC Rookie Invitational sponsored by Mastersball and the National Fantasy Baseball Championship is a special league of rookie NFBC participants under the guidance and tutelage of some NFBC veterans and the staff of Mastersball.

Moderators: Mastersball Staff, NFBC Rookie Invitational Moderators

Message
Author
User avatar
Todd Zola
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6204
Joined: December 25th, 2008, 12:45 pm

LATEST NFBC ADP?

#1 Post by Todd Zola » March 14th, 2010, 9:41 am

Does anyone have the latest NFBC ADP? I'm co-managing a team and not on the distribution list.

If so, can you send it to todd at mastersball.com?

Yeah, like that is going to cut down on the spam I get...

Thanks
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

User avatar
deansdaddy
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1888
Joined: January 4th, 2009, 4:56 pm
Preferred Style: 5x5 NFBC style
Contact:

Re: LATEST NFBC ADP?

#2 Post by deansdaddy » March 14th, 2010, 12:38 pm

Hey Todd,

Geoff said the new one won't be going out til Monday at the earliest.

I have the old one I'll send to you.

Ryan
Ryan Carey
Central Park Muggers

twitter : @ryanpcarey https://twitter.com/#!/ryanpcarey

User avatar
Todd Zola
Hall of Famer
Posts: 6204
Joined: December 25th, 2008, 12:45 pm

Re: LATEST NFBC ADP?

#3 Post by Todd Zola » March 14th, 2010, 1:35 pm

Thanks Ryan -- I like comparing the MDC ADP to the NFBC ADP and it confirmed some suspicions I have.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

User avatar
viper
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1321
Joined: December 31st, 2008, 11:32 pm
Preferred Style: NFBC DC plus two 2-category weekly MLB leagues
Contact:

Re: LATEST NFBC ADP?

#4 Post by viper » March 14th, 2010, 1:56 pm

I find it amazing how closely every mock draft I have done follows the NFBC Slow draft ADP.Almost scary. It actually cause me to add a column to my draft spreadsheet. The only real excepts are the autopicks with guys like Nathan and Reyes still going where they used to go.
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. -- Ambassador Kosh

Mike Ladd
Vienna Vipers

User avatar
cwk1963
Major League Elite
Posts: 766
Joined: January 1st, 2009, 10:30 pm
Preferred Style: 5x5 Mixed Roto Auction
Location: Western New Jersey

Re: LATEST NFBC ADP?

#5 Post by cwk1963 » March 15th, 2010, 4:15 pm

Where does one get the NFBC ADP list from?
Jim was teeing off from the back tees. On his down-swing, he realized that his wife was about to tee off from the red tees, directly in his path. Unable to stop his swing, he hit Sue directly in the temple, killing her instantly.
A few days later Jim received a call from the coroner concerning her autopsy. "Jim, Sue seems to have died from blunt force trauma to the head. Is it correct you hit a golf ball and struck her in the temple."
Jim replied, "that's correct."
"I also found a large bruise on her right hip. Do you know anything about that?"
"Yes sir," Jim said, "that was my mulligan."

User avatar
viper
Hall of Famer
Posts: 1321
Joined: December 31st, 2008, 11:32 pm
Preferred Style: NFBC DC plus two 2-category weekly MLB leagues
Contact:

Re: LATEST NFBC ADP?

#6 Post by viper » March 15th, 2010, 4:46 pm

I believe they send it via email to all NFBC participants. I think the latest is supposed to come out today but I haven't received mine yet. It will certainly be early this week. I did get the first one they sent out about 3 weeks ago. It was of the 13 completed slow drafts. I think this one will be of all satellite drafts though last night - ours will be included.
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. -- Ambassador Kosh

Mike Ladd
Vienna Vipers

User avatar
cwk1963
Major League Elite
Posts: 766
Joined: January 1st, 2009, 10:30 pm
Preferred Style: 5x5 Mixed Roto Auction
Location: Western New Jersey

Re: LATEST NFBC ADP?

#7 Post by cwk1963 » March 18th, 2010, 4:22 pm

viper wrote:I believe they send it via email to all NFBC participants. I think the latest is supposed to come out today but I haven't received mine yet. It will certainly be early this week. I did get the first one they sent out about 3 weeks ago. It was of the 13 completed slow drafts. I think this one will be of all satellite drafts though last night - ours will be included.
Mike...I never received anything, did you? Is there somewhere to go on the site to get it?
Jim was teeing off from the back tees. On his down-swing, he realized that his wife was about to tee off from the red tees, directly in his path. Unable to stop his swing, he hit Sue directly in the temple, killing her instantly.
A few days later Jim received a call from the coroner concerning her autopsy. "Jim, Sue seems to have died from blunt force trauma to the head. Is it correct you hit a golf ball and struck her in the temple."
Jim replied, "that's correct."
"I also found a large bruise on her right hip. Do you know anything about that?"
"Yes sir," Jim said, "that was my mulligan."

User avatar
Kelly_Leak
Major League All-Star
Posts: 265
Joined: January 28th, 2009, 10:19 am
Preferred Style: 5x5 AL-only Auction
Location: Hartford, CT

Re: LATEST NFBC ADP?

#8 Post by Kelly_Leak » March 18th, 2010, 4:54 pm

cwk1963 wrote:
viper wrote:I believe they send it via email to all NFBC participants. I think the latest is supposed to come out today but I haven't received mine yet. It will certainly be early this week. I did get the first one they sent out about 3 weeks ago. It was of the 13 completed slow drafts. I think this one will be of all satellite drafts though last night - ours will be included.
Mike...I never received anything, did you? Is there somewhere to go on the site to get it?
I too did not get any NFBC ADPs. I sent an email to Geoff Stein at geoffreyrstein @ gmail.com (remove spaces) and asked for both the Slow NFBC ADP (1st Official Report) and the most recent NFBC ADP (2nd Official Report). He literally sent them to me 30 seconds after I wrote him!
10 Team 5x5 (OBP) AL-Only; 100 FAAB; *6 Keepers
C: W.Ramos, R.Chirinos; 1B: E.Encarnacion; 2B: B.Dozier; 3B: A.Bregman*; SS: F.Lindor*; MI: I.Kinsler; CI: C.Cron; OF: N.Mazara*, M.Joyce, T.Hernandez, K.Pillar, A.Hays; DH: J.Candelario
P: E.Diaz*, K.Giles*, J.Faria, D.Pomeranz, M.Leake, D.Mengden, B.Parker, E.Ramirez, B.Snell
Bench: AJ Reed, D.Fisher, E.Jimenez, A.Heaney, T.Kahnle
DL: M.Pineda, M.Shoemaker, JC Ramirez, C.Rodon, D.Smyly

User avatar
cwk1963
Major League Elite
Posts: 766
Joined: January 1st, 2009, 10:30 pm
Preferred Style: 5x5 Mixed Roto Auction
Location: Western New Jersey

Re: LATEST NFBC ADP?

#9 Post by cwk1963 » March 18th, 2010, 5:00 pm

Kelly_Leak wrote:
cwk1963 wrote:
viper wrote:I believe they send it via email to all NFBC participants. I think the latest is supposed to come out today but I haven't received mine yet. It will certainly be early this week. I did get the first one they sent out about 3 weeks ago. It was of the 13 completed slow drafts. I think this one will be of all satellite drafts though last night - ours will be included.
Mike...I never received anything, did you? Is there somewhere to go on the site to get it?
I too did not get any NFBC ADPs. I sent an email to Geoff Stein at geoffreyrstein @ gmail.com (remove spaces) and asked for both the Slow NFBC ADP (1st Official Report) and the most recent NFBC ADP (2nd Official Report). He literally sent them to me 30 seconds after I wrote him!
Thanks Kelly - I just emailed Geoff.
Jim was teeing off from the back tees. On his down-swing, he realized that his wife was about to tee off from the red tees, directly in his path. Unable to stop his swing, he hit Sue directly in the temple, killing her instantly.
A few days later Jim received a call from the coroner concerning her autopsy. "Jim, Sue seems to have died from blunt force trauma to the head. Is it correct you hit a golf ball and struck her in the temple."
Jim replied, "that's correct."
"I also found a large bruise on her right hip. Do you know anything about that?"
"Yes sir," Jim said, "that was my mulligan."

User avatar
cwk1963
Major League Elite
Posts: 766
Joined: January 1st, 2009, 10:30 pm
Preferred Style: 5x5 Mixed Roto Auction
Location: Western New Jersey

Re: LATEST NFBC ADP?

#10 Post by cwk1963 » March 18th, 2010, 5:07 pm

Kelly_Leak wrote: I too did not get any NFBC ADPs. I sent an email to Geoff Stein at geoffreyrstein @ gmail.com (remove spaces) and asked for both the Slow NFBC ADP (1st Official Report) and the most recent NFBC ADP (2nd Official Report). He literally sent them to me 30 seconds after I wrote him!
Thanks Kelly - I just emailed Geoff.[/quote]
LOL...got them already.
Jim was teeing off from the back tees. On his down-swing, he realized that his wife was about to tee off from the red tees, directly in his path. Unable to stop his swing, he hit Sue directly in the temple, killing her instantly.
A few days later Jim received a call from the coroner concerning her autopsy. "Jim, Sue seems to have died from blunt force trauma to the head. Is it correct you hit a golf ball and struck her in the temple."
Jim replied, "that's correct."
"I also found a large bruise on her right hip. Do you know anything about that?"
"Yes sir," Jim said, "that was my mulligan."

Post Reply