2009 Subscriber league

Home for discussion of transactions and strategy as well as general trash talking.

Moderator: Mastersball Staff

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: And The Winner Is...

#41 Post by Todd Zola » October 8th, 2009, 9:07 am

FYI gang, I'm still alive -- I know the league seemed like an afterthought. Hang with us, the reasons why will be apparent very soon. We have already made one announcement that was sent out via e-mail, others are coming.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

njdupre
Triple-A
Preferred Style: mixed 5 x 5 roto
strat-o-matic

#42 Post by njdupre » February 25th, 2010, 9:26 am

Any thoughts on the Masterballs Subscribers League, version 2.0? I would love the opportunity to defend my title :D
" Send Lawyers, guns and money. The sh*t has hit the fan"...Warren Zevon

" Pigs have flown, hell has frozen over, the Saints are going to the Superbowl" ...WWL play by play man Jim Henderson

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#43 Post by Todd Zola » February 25th, 2010, 11:59 am

There will be one, maybe even two as the CBS auction software is very good.

We need to pound out a huge amount of content the next couple of weeks, then I can switch my focus to that stuff.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Hambowen
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 Auction

#44 Post by Hambowen » February 25th, 2010, 2:09 pm

Would love to do this again. Felt like I learned a lot about draft leagues since I was exclusively an auction guy for the last 15 years until this league and the nfbc leagues I did last year. With that said kinda excited about the prospects of doing a mastersball auction league.

deansdaddy
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: 5x5 NFBC style

#45 Post by deansdaddy » March 24th, 2010, 8:53 am

Hey Todd - I'm down for any subscriber leagues you get off the ground this year.
Ryan Carey
Central Park Muggers

twitter : @ryanpcarey https://twitter.com/#!/ryanpcarey

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#46 Post by Todd Zola » March 24th, 2010, 8:57 am

announcements coming soon, like as in today :)

viper
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: NFBC DC plus two 2-category weekly MLB leagues

#47 Post by viper » March 24th, 2010, 9:53 am

I'm interested in any and all.
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. -- Ambassador Kosh

Mike Ladd
Vienna Vipers

deansdaddy
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: 5x5 NFBC style

2009 Subscriber league

#48 Post by deansdaddy » March 14th, 2011, 3:24 pm

consolidated
Ryan Carey
Central Park Muggers

twitter : @ryanpcarey https://twitter.com/#!/ryanpcarey