Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/creative/public_html/forum/includes/functions_content.php on line 661

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home1/creative/public_html/forum/includes/functions_content.php on line 661

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3729: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:661)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3731: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:661)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3732: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:661)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3733: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions_content.php:661)
Mastersball Fantasy Forum • View topic - 2009 Subscriber league

Mastersball Fantasy Forum

A forum on fantasy baseball by the people who bring you Mastersball
Return to: Mastersball.
It is currently December 14th, 2017, 7:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Standings thru Sunday June 14
PostPosted: June 16th, 2009, 6:38 pm 
Major League All-Star

Preferred Style: 5x5 Auction
Still waiting for Webb to come back so I can make a run for some pitching points. Have a total of 6 points in era, whip, and k's. So hopefully I can make up some ground there. I have been extremely lucky in wins however and have 8 points there.

Post subject: Standings thru June 28
PostPosted: June 29th, 2009, 7:05 pm 
Hall of Famer

Preferred Style: NFBC DC plus two 2-category weekly MLB leagues
91.5 +4.0 cwk1963
84.0 -0.5 Gary Jennison
79.5 -9.0 NutriaVille
76.5 +3.0 Viper
76.0 +0.5 Hambowen
74.0 +4.0 Rotonut
70.0 -1.5 BudSeligIsMyHero
69.5 -6.5 MSUGray
69.0 +7.0 Forum Funklord
69.0 +2.0 drapes
66.0 +2.5 Mickey4081
56.5 -2.0 Eli Broverman
28.5 -3.5 deansdaddy

Sorry I missed a week but here we are. We have a small gap between 1st and 2nd and then another gap from 2nd to 3rd. But the season is young and many more injuries are on their way. Remember the "health" is a major deciding factor in leagues. We are approaching the mid-point of the season. This Friday is the the final day of the first calendar half of the season. It will be 90 days down and 90 days to go. Sunday the 5th will be midpoint of actual games played for the "average" team.

Mike Ladd
Vienna Vipers

Post subject: Vacation
PostPosted: July 12th, 2009, 10:28 pm 
Major League Elite

Preferred Style: 5x5 Mixed Roto Auction
If anyone needs to contact me I will be away from Monday thru late next Saturday. Internet access will not be available...Chris

Jim was teeing off from the back tees. On his down-swing, he realized that his wife was about to tee off from the red tees, directly in his path. Unable to stop his swing, he hit Sue directly in the temple, killing her instantly.
A few days later Jim received a call from the coroner concerning her autopsy. "Jim, Sue seems to have died from blunt force trauma to the head. Is it correct you hit a golf ball and struck her in the temple."
Jim replied, "that's correct."
"I also found a large bruise on her right hip. Do you know anything about that?"
"Yes sir," Jim said, "that was my mulligan."

Post subject: Re: Vacation
PostPosted: July 13th, 2009, 4:42 am 
Major League Veteran

Preferred Style: 5x5 Mixed, NFBC 12-team Double Play
I'll be doing the same from Friday, 7/17 through Friday, 7/24 with no internet access.

Post subject: Standings as of July 27th
PostPosted: July 27th, 2009, 4:18 pm 
Major League All-Star

Team Pts As of July 27th
1. cwk1963 95.5
2. NutriaVille 93.0
3. Gary Jennison 86.5
4. MSUGRAY 82.0
5. Hambowen 74.5 6. Forum Funklord 74.5
7. Mickey4081 70.5
8. Rotonut 69.5
9. Viper 67.0
10. Budseligismyhero 59.5
11. drapes 56.5
12. Eli Broverman 44.5
13. deansdaddy 36.5

Post subject: The Devil made me do this
PostPosted: August 1st, 2009, 3:38 pm 
Hall of Famer

Admittedly the numbers are not good but I am not in consorts with the devil in spite of having exactly "666" in both Runs and RBIs thru July.

Mike Ladd
Vienna Vipers

Post subject: Standings on Monday Morning August 10
PostPosted: August 10th, 2009, 7:56 am 
Hall of Famer

93.5 cwk1963
92.0 NutriaVille
89.0 MSUGray
84.0 Gary Jennison
77.0 Hambowen
72.0 Rotonut
69.5 Forum Funklord
69.0 Viper
67.0 Mickey4081
65.5 BudSeligIsMyHero
50.5 drapes
47.0 Eli Broverman
34.0 deansdaddy

Mike Ladd
Vienna Vipers

Post subject: FAAB 9/06
PostPosted: September 7th, 2009, 8:24 pm 
Major League Elite

Was it run? Results show who I picked up but not on my roster.

Jim was teeing off from the back tees. On his down-swing, he realized that his wife was about to tee off from the red tees, directly in his path. Unable to stop his swing, he hit Sue directly in the temple, killing her instantly.
A few days later Jim received a call from the coroner concerning her autopsy. "Jim, Sue seems to have died from blunt force trauma to the head. Is it correct you hit a golf ball and struck her in the temple."
"I also found a large bruise on her right hip. Do you know anything about that?"

Post subject: And The Winner Is...
PostPosted: October 7th, 2009, 8:13 pm 
Major League Elite

Good job by NutriaVille taking the first (annual?) Mastersball Subscribers League title. I'll be back for another go at it.

Post subject: Re: And The Winner Is...
PostPosted: October 8th, 2009, 8:21 am 
Triple-A

Preferred Style: mixed 5 x 5 roto
strat-o-matic
Thanks cwk, u guys made it fun, but the real thanks goes to Todd for drafting my team. Looking forward to next year.

" Pigs have flown, hell has frozen over, the Saints are going to the Superbowl" ...WWL play by play man Jim Henderson

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next