Draft Engine

The home for discussion on league rules, ethics and management/commissioner services.
brentmetcalf

Draft Engine

#1 Post by brentmetcalf »

We traditionally run our league through ESPN because of it being user friendly, but as we have grown and changed the format it will not meet our needs for our draft. We need a draft engine that is more customizable. (We can place certain keepers at certain rounds, pause draft, etc). Our hope is to find a great site to host our draft and then import the draft to ESPN to manage the league. Any recommendations?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Draft Engine

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

I'm looking for the same thing (except the ESPN part).

Mock Draft Central used to but has gone to pot.

Couch Managers and RTS don't have the keeper per round element.

I don't know about Yahoo.

CBS has it but it costs to use and I don't really like the service.

If I can find something I'll post but unless OnRoto has their act together, I'm considering setting it up using a google doc to hold keepers and run via e-mail.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord