Fantasy Baseball Guide 2013

The home for discussion on league rules, ethics and management/commissioner services.
shif6
Major League Veteran
Preferred Style: 5x5 keeper, auction

Fantasy Baseball Guide 2013

#1 Post by shif6 »

I know the online version of the magazine in which Leibowitz, Zola, (I believe Michaels) and many others participate is available. Could someone tell me when the print version will be available?
Thanks
Steve

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Fantasy Baseball Guide 2013

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

The Guide should start showing up anytime now in Walmart and Barnes and Noble plus other places.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

captgus
Major League Veteran

#3 Post by captgus »

shif6 wrote:I know the online version of the magazine in which Leibowitz, Zola, (I believe Michaels) and many others participate is available. Could someone tell me when the print version will be available?
Thanks
Steve
Where can we save a tree and view the online version?
"How can we go on a beer run when we don't have any beer left?"

The General, Spring 1991

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

captgus wrote:
shif6 wrote:I know the online version of the magazine in which Leibowitz, Zola, (I believe Michaels) and many others participate is available. Could someone tell me when the print version will be available?
Thanks
Steve
Where can we save a tree and view the online version?
We'll have a link any day now.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Todd Zola »

use the code "masters" for $1 off the price

http://www.thefantasysportsguide.com/st ... al-edition