Anyone else having a problem with CBS this season (2012)?

The home for discussion on league rules, ethics and management/commissioner services.
da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

Anyone else having a problem with CBS this season (2012)?

#1 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

Asking because the support they have been providing sucks. Tonight will be two full weeks since our AL only auction and they STILL haven't been able to get us a first time correct run of stats. And when they do answer a question, a lot of times it's not the question you asked.
Last edited by da_big_kid_94 on April 20th, 2012, 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
Fantasy is managing stats ... roto is managing teams

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Anyone else having a problem with CBS this season (2012)?

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

I had noticed an issue but it seemed to flesh itself out a week ago.

I'll check some leagues to see if they are correct.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

Thank you, Todd ... I would have guessed most of the immediate problems would have been off the support staff's plate by now, so we're disappointed that they go for long periods of time with no status whatsoever.
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by da_big_kid_94 »

Update; well ... we fixed our problems ...and I do mean WE fixed our problem! CBS was a pimple on the ass of life when it came down to being helpful here. And their idea of "constant communication" is 5 days between updates. We chose CBS because or OnRoto's problems with the new draft/auction function. Lets just say we REALLY hope OnRoto gets its stuff together by next year.