Welcome aboard, J.P.

The place to just hang out and chat with your friends.

Moderator: Mastersball Staff

da_big_kid_94
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: NL and AL 4x4 Only Ultra Keeper Auctions

Welcome aboard, J.P.

#1 Post by da_big_kid_94 » October 21st, 2009, 6:45 am

Dawns on me that you were never "officially" welcomed on board as a full time MastersBaller. First, thank you for all of your help and support on the boards this past year, and I'm looking forward to your work from here on in.

dbk
These are my views based on my own opinions and observations - your mileage may vary.
"KNOW THY LEAGUE" - the Forum Funklord - 4/13/2009
"There is this incredible desire in the fantasy baseball/football/other world to create something out of nothing,
to produce insight where the simple will suffice, and that isn’t a good thing for everyone."
- Gary J blog 6/2/10

JP Kastner
Major League Veteran
Preferred Style: 5x5 Rotisserie, Strat-O-Matic

Re: Welcome aboard, J.P.

#2 Post by JP Kastner » October 21st, 2009, 9:08 am

Thank you D'Kid. I have always been heavily involved. Every good website needs a technical person to keep the lights on. Now that I'm on full-time there will be a ton of improvements, like the new website more staff and a couple of surprises here and there.

It is an exciting time to say the least.
JP Kastner

5x5 Rotisserie / Strat-O-Matic

cwk1963
Major League Elite
Preferred Style: 5x5 Mixed Roto Auction

Re: Welcome aboard, J.P.

#3 Post by cwk1963 » October 22nd, 2009, 3:10 pm

Welcome to your full time gig JP. Looking forward to see what goodies you have in store.
Jim was teeing off from the back tees. On his down-swing, he realized that his wife was about to tee off from the red tees, directly in his path. Unable to stop his swing, he hit Sue directly in the temple, killing her instantly.
A few days later Jim received a call from the coroner concerning her autopsy. "Jim, Sue seems to have died from blunt force trauma to the head. Is it correct you hit a golf ball and struck her in the temple."
Jim replied, "that's correct."
"I also found a large bruise on her right hip. Do you know anything about that?"
"Yes sir," Jim said, "that was my mulligan."