Monday Night DFS

We play fantasy football too!!!

Moderator: Mastersball Staff

alleyoops
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5

Monday Night DFS

#1 Post by alleyoops » September 14th, 2015, 3:37 pm

Football is back. Nice opening week so far, with a couple of games left tonight. Several sites offer Monday-only contests. I like the short "primetime" slates, as I believe they're beatable (some folks take "fliers" on lesser players) and I get to watch the game(s). Lineups for tonight (all 50/50 leagues):

Fanduel - bradford, peterson, dmurray, jujones, jmatthews, hankerson, rudolph, walsh, MIN

DraftKings - bradford, peterson, dmurray, jujones, chjohnson, hankerson, vdavis, agholor, PHI

DraftDay - ryan, peterson, coleman, jujones, jmatthews, boldin, vdavis, hankerson, MIN

Preferred Ryan over Bradford, but both should do well and the pricing led me to have more on Bradford. Peterson, Murray and Julio Jones are pretty much must plays. Couldn't fit Murray on DraftDay. Matthews is next up, but couldn't fit him on DraftKings. Hankerson is the best bet of the league min guys to get some points, I think.

In these short-slate contests, I'm always surprised to find the ownership percentage less than 100 on some guys, and surprisingly few other folks with identical lineups to mine.