We play fantasy football too!!!

Moderator: Mastersball Staff

alleyoops
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5

DFS Football Conference Championship Weekend

#1 Post by alleyoops » January 18th, 2015, 3:04 am

Lineups for this weekend's games (all 50/50 leagues or h2h):

Fanduel - Luck, Lynch, Blount, Nelson, Edelman, Moncrief, Allen, Crosby, Seattle

DraftKings - Luck, Lynch, Herron, Nelson, Edelman, Moncrief, Allen, Quarless, Seattle

DraftDay - Luck, Lynch, Vereen, Nelson, Moncrief, Allen, Baldwin, Seattle

FantasyFeud - Luck, Brady, Lynch, Herron, Nelson, Moncrief, Allen, Seattle, Quarless, Starks

StatClash - Luck, Lynch, Herron, Nelson, Edelman, Moncrief, Allen, Gostkowski, Indianapolis

As you can see, I'm all in on Luck at QB. I think they'll trail and have to throw. The Pats pass defense is strong, but with the high volume, I think Luck's floor is higher than the other QBs this weekend.

Lynch must be played, even though he costs by far the most at RB. After him, it's tough. Managed to fit Herron in on 3 sites, and I expect him to catch quite a few balls. Blount and Vereen - who can predict what the Pats will do? Probably run with Blount, but far from guaranteed.

Nelson should avoid Sherman, and they'll probably have to throw a lot. Will only help if Maxwell is out. I expect Revis to shut down Hilton, and hope a cheap Moncrief gets featured. Edelman's probably the safest bet at WR.

Wanted Gronk, but no way to fit him in with Luck, Lynch and Nelson, so I settled for Allen, who's a decent bet to catch a TD pass.

alleyoops
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5

Re: DFS Football Conference Championship Weekend

#2 Post by alleyoops » January 18th, 2015, 10:19 pm

Great game in the NFC. Very surprised that Luck couldn't do anything at New England. I did manage to win my Fanduel contests, thanks to Blount, but lost everywhere else.

Looking forward to daily fantasy baseball soon!