WEEK THREE: DeMarco Murray or Frank Gore

We play fantasy football too!!!

Moderator: Mastersball Staff

DeMarco Murray versus Tampa or Frank Gore at Minnesota?

DeMarco Murray
100%
Frank Gore
No votes

Total votes: 3

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

WEEK THREE: DeMarco Murray or Frank Gore

#1 Post by Todd Zola » September 21st, 2012, 3:05 pm

Who and why?
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

deansdaddy
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: 5x5 NFBC style

Re: WEEK THREE: DeMarco Murray or Frank Gore

#2 Post by deansdaddy » September 21st, 2012, 4:03 pm

I went with Murray in this matchup.

The Cowboys fumbled and bumbled their way into abandoning the running game last week. They won't let that happen again I think, and they will feed the ball to Murray as much as possible. Dallas has had trouble punching the ball in the endzone so we can't count on Murray to hit paydirt.

Gore has been great this year, but I can easily see Minnesota jumping out front in this one and forcing the Niners to throw the ball a little more than they might like to. I think Minnesota is one of the better Red Zone D's - so I think Gore will also find it tough sledding in close. I also think a game on turf may see Kendall Hunter get a little more work this week, especially if the team is in comeback mode
Ryan Carey
Central Park Muggers

twitter : @ryanpcarey https://twitter.com/#!/ryanpcarey

Captain Hook

#3 Post by Captain Hook » September 21st, 2012, 4:36 pm

Murray for me as I think he has easier sledding and will have more touches than Gore this weekend

tybs
Major League Regular

#4 Post by tybs » September 21st, 2012, 6:00 pm

I'll take Murray in a game that Dallas should win handily. I have a feeling that Minny is gonna give the Niners all they can handle.

Captain Hook

#5 Post by Captain Hook » September 24th, 2012, 3:47 pm

Scoreboard says - Murray