Hitting CVRC

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
aburt19
Major League Elite
Preferred Style: AL only 5X5 keeper auction

Hitting CVRC

#1 Post by aburt19 »

Brad Miller shows a most valuable position of OF, but only qualifies at 1B and SS.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Hitting CVRC

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

aburt19 wrote:Brad Miller shows a most valuable position of OF, but only qualifies at 1B and SS.
While I strongly urge to run values using two pools, feel free to hand type SS in the cell -- nice catch, I'll fix the template.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

thebig747
High-A

#3 Post by thebig747 »

Is anyone else needing to add 2 more CIs to their player pool and none show up in the 15 next highest ranked players?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

thebig747 wrote:Is anyone else needing to add 2 more CIs to their player pool and none show up in the 15 next highest ranked players?
What's the league format? Chances are even if you're two short, it's best to use TWO POOLS. Or, if you insist on forcing positions, manually change the MVP of the 1BOF to 1B and that should help.

If that doesn't work, look at the values after running two pools and find the earliest 1B/3B after the first 15 not in the pool.

All this speaks to how deep middle is this year.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

thebig747
High-A

#5 Post by thebig747 »

Thanks for the reply. Not a big deal - I'll still use the two pools. It's 12 team NL only.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Todd Zola »

thebig747 wrote:Thanks for the reply. Not a big deal - I'll still use the two pools. It's 12 team NL only.
Keep in mind teams have a bunch of holes. When filled, there will likely be more CI added to the pool.

Off the top of my head, Rockies 1B, Dodgers 3B, maybe Giants 3B -- should get your two.