Start

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
aburt19
Major League Elite
Preferred Style: AL only 5X5 keeper auction

Start

#1 Post by aburt19 »

i have been using the customizable START to track a slow draft. I've entered 75-80 players successfully.
I tried to enter another player and when I entered the team number, it said that it was a protected cell.
I had entered 25 players today before it showed that message.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Start

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

aburt19 wrote:i have been using the customizable START to track a slow draft. I've entered 75-80 players successfully.
I tried to enter another player and when I entered the team number, it said that it was a protected cell.
I had entered 25 players today before it showed that message.
hmm...can you zip and send me the file? todd at mastersball dot com?
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

mkreisel

#3 Post by mkreisel »

I am readying for my draft and plan to use start. When I update standings, all is ok except for the BA cell. For instance, for Jose Abreu it gives a ba of 0.0332 instead of 0.288; for Matt Adams it gives a ba of 1.0258 instead of 0.278. Can you help?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

mkreisel wrote:I am readying for my draft and plan to use start. When I update standings, all is ok except for the BA cell. For instance, for Jose Abreu it gives a ba of 0.0332 instead of 0.288; for Matt Adams it gives a ba of 1.0258 instead of 0.278. Can you help?
I'll check it out
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Todd Zola »

mkreisel wrote:I am readying for my draft and plan to use start. When I update standings, all is ok except for the BA cell. For instance, for Jose Abreu it gives a ba of 0.0332 instead of 0.288; for Matt Adams it gives a ba of 1.0258 instead of 0.278. Can you help?
What version are you using? I can't mimic the error.