Draft sheet

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
Twags012
Triple-A

Draft sheet

#1 Post by Twags012 »

I'm doing a NFBC slow draft with a partner and we were thinking about using the draft sheet. Is there anyway we can send a file back and forth throughout the draft after each round for instance so we stay on the same page?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Draft sheet

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

what file were you planning on sending?

one way could be to use dropbox and store the same file there.

Think of dropbox as a portable hard drive that you both can access
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Twags012
Triple-A

#3 Post by Twags012 »

does the program create a file after i setup a draft that i could send or put in the cloud?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

which program?
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Twags012
Triple-A

#5 Post by Twags012 »

The draft sheet program.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Todd Zola »

Please be specific - we have no program called draft sheet but a couple that can be referred to as a draft sheet (START, MastersDraft)

Twags012
Triple-A

#7 Post by Twags012 »

Masterdraft

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#8 Post by Todd Zola »

I don't know if that can be shared - the best way to do it I suspect is download it to dropbox then open it in dropbox.

That said, I strongly suggest using START instead to track a DC -- it's better set up for that and is easier to use while having the same features. I know START can be shared.