Automated Value Calculator Support Bug

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
drm16046

Automated Value Calculator Support Bug

#1 Post by drm16046 »

The calculator only seems to work when "2 Pools" is selcted. The Value sheet shows errors when picking either CUSTOMIZE or FORCE POSITIONS.

Is there a solution?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Automated Value Calculator Support Bug

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Are you following the explicit directions for use of the CVRC?
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

drm16046

#3 Post by drm16046 »

Yes, I believe so.

Also, catchers seem to be priced extraordinarily high on the Values page.

drm16046

#4 Post by drm16046 »

My mistake, I did not do the Paste Special correctly.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Todd Zola »

drm16046 wrote:Yes, I believe so.

Also, catchers seem to be priced extraordinarily high on the Values page.
I'll be writing about this once profiles are in the can (early February). The position bump is a bit greater than normal.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Todd Zola »

FWIW -- apology if my reply last night seemed snooty. I was overseeing an on-line auction at the time.

drm16046

#7 Post by drm16046 »

I did not feel it was snooty at all!