Pitching CVRC question

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
egizzi

Pitching CVRC question

#1 Post by egizzi »

My league

nl only
4x4

pitching categories are:

wins
saves
era
k-bb

I'm fine to use just K unless there is a way to do K-BB. Is there?

Anyway, it is not clear to me how I am supposed to adjust the category weights. If I eliminate WHIP (make it 0), I get no ERA in the value sheet (the column is empty), and the WHIP column is still filled

Thanks

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Pitching CVRC question

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

The weighting is fixed, sorry.

if you know some Excel, you'll understand thus. If not, I can work you through it in two minutes over the phone.

in any cell to the right on the pitchers tab, set up a function for K-BB -- fill down, then copy - paste special into the columns with K = then just run as normal.

In short, you're putting K-BB in the K column.

Either you get it or you're confused. If you're confused, let me know - it's quick and easy, trust me.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

egizzi

Re: Pitching CVRC question

#3 Post by egizzi »

Okay, great.
Got it.
Did it.
As long as I paste as values, it works fine.
Thanks!