Projections

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
phanatic

Projections

#1 Post by phanatic »

When is the next update for the rest of season projections/dollar values?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Projections

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Working on them now -- I just started a new job which threw off the timing. The plan is to have hitting by early afternoon tomorrow and then pitching early evening.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

phanatic

#3 Post by phanatic »

When is the next update planned? Thanks in advance.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

hitting to be posted by noon ET, pitching (hopefully) around the same time tomorrow, perhaps (no promises) by 5 PM tonight.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

phanatic

#5 Post by phanatic »

Thanks for the quick response - looking forward to the new data.