Feeling like a newbie.....Profile question

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
Wrigley

Feeling like a newbie.....Profile question

#1 Post by Wrigley »

I'm trying to get a hard copy of the profile lists for, um :oops: , my daily reading.

Is there a way for me to print the profile list in whole, but do so alphabetically?

Right now the players are spread over 3 sheets, and are all over the place

Help a newbie out.

Thanks

Wrigs

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Feeling like a newbie.....Profile question

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

I'll put them on one sheet when I do the update later-- I am keeping them separate so those that are reading them as they roll out know what is new.

Once they are all done, I will generate the .pdf document with the projections and 3-year history included.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Wrigley

#3 Post by Wrigley »

Great, I appreciate it.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

OK, profiles consolidated on one page and sized for printing

27 pages hit and 11 pages pitch and there's more to come next week
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord