CVRC

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
savannah

CVRC

#1 Post by savannah »

Hi, I am in AL only 5x5 keeper auction league. I download the hitting CVRC for hitting

1)When I click on Values tab it has Pujols at $68, Napoli $67 etc. that cannot be accurate? What is set up incorrect?
2)What is sheet 2? It has NL and AL?

My settings go like this: AL only - BA - Category Weights are 1 - Standard League - 10 teams - Pool Comp - 2 pools- BA average 265 - salary cap 260, and 69%.

Thanks, Steve

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: CVRC

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

What do you have in the numbers next to the positions on the league set-up page? This is the problem.

Sheet 2 is for my own use to set up the values for common leagues spreadsheet.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

savannah

#3 Post by savannah »

Right now, it says, under Leave Blank Column, Catchers 30 and OF 180 but rest of the column is blank. Then number of players, goes 20, 10, 10, 10, 10, 50, 10, etc.....

Oh and how can I change my username? not sure why I chose my daughters name, but I would like to change that...lol

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

savannah wrote:Right now, it says, under Leave Blank Column, Catchers 30 and OF 180 but rest of the column is blank. Then number of players, goes 20, 10, 10, 10, 10, 50, 10, etc.....

Oh and how can I change my username? not sure why I chose my daughters name, but I would like to change that...lol
You need to follow the instructions to customize your league (see Player Pool Set Up page).

What are your league specifications?

For the username, send me an e-mail with the name you want and I can fix it

todd@mastersball.com
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

savannah

#5 Post by savannah »

My lead specs are "standard" so do I need to change? For instance, 2 C, 1 1B, 1 2B, 1 SS, 1 3B, 1 CI, 1 MF, 5 OF, AND 1 DH.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Todd Zola »

savannah wrote:My lead specs are "standard" so do I need to change? For instance, 2 C, 1 1B, 1 2B, 1 SS, 1 3B, 1 CI, 1 MF, 5 OF, AND 1 DH.
How many teams are in the league?

canman4902

#7 Post by canman4902 »

My settings go like this: AL only - BA - Category Weights are 1 - Standard League - 10 teams - Pool Comp - 2 pools- BA average 265 - salary cap 260, and 69%.