2012 memberships?

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
alleyoops
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 slow auctions

2012 memberships?

#1 Post by alleyoops »

Couple of questions:

1. Will the Gold membership be back in 2012? (you can consider this a request from a cheapskate...)
2. Price(s) for membership(s)?
3. Any anticipated new/improved goodies for members?
4. When will memberships be available for purchase?
5. When will the first set of projections be available?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: 2012 memberships?

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

alleyoops wrote:Couple of questions:

1. Will the Gold membership be back in 2012? (you can consider this a request from a cheapskate...)
2. Price(s) for membership(s)?
3. Any anticipated new/improved goodies for members?
4. When will memberships be available for purchase?
5. When will the first set of projections be available?
Funny you should ask, we just posted a note on the front page.

1. Sorry, no.
2. $34.95, same as last season
3. YES - I will have details soon, but we are going to offer a unique tool that I promise will not be available anywhere, a tool for you to customize projections by adding your own playing time, the ability to change the team to gauge production from free agents and to get a projection for anyone appearing in Double-A or above last season -- even if we do not include them in the projection set so you can check out the farm players you think will be promoted that we perhaps do not.
4. They are available for PRE-PURCHASE right now
5. First projections and initial site composite player rankings available December 1, plus the roll out of the new tool.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

alleyoops
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 slow auctions

#3 Post by alleyoops »

Thanks - just subscribed.

Fyi, had to reset my password to get the Paypal link to come up. When I tried to login on the order page, it said "Invalid Token".

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

Thanks Al -- almost done with the pitching template :mrgreen:

Refreshing and logging in again often fixes the invalid token issue with clearing of your cache and logging in again as a last resort. It has to do with cookies and our back end mechanism.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Mickey4081

#5 Post by Mickey4081 »

Yeah I got a couple invalid token's myself. Thanks for the early Christmas Gift Todd, worth every penny!!!