masterdraft problem

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
dnm963
Triple-A
Preferred Style: roto 5x5

masterdraft problem

#1 Post by dnm963 »

Loaded the masterdraft on laptop, and did pre-draft setup, including adding keepers, everything worked great, opened the draft area...everything a-ok, then closed program and re-opened it, I think I did everything correct, opened the draft area, all the sheets looked and worked fine except on the view teams page(VTP), all the predaft players with how many are left to draft(14 for my team) were fine, but the salaries were not deducted. It went back to the original $260 budget for all the teams. So I drafted someone with there $$ price(to see if it would update all the teams) and the "VTP" updated from the $260 budget minus the $35 price, then I had $225 budget 13 players remaining to draft. Any ideas on what I might have done wrong? It's not a major problem but wanted see if it something that could be fixed easily.
Always make'em think you are smarter than you are, but never let them know how smart you really are.
League is a 15 team,$260 draft cap, mixed auction with 10 NL,10 AL teams to draft from(rockies, Astros, Cubs, Marlins, Phillies,Brewers, Rangers, Rays, Balt, and KC CANNOT DRAFT FROM). 5 cat. standard scoring except use IP in place of Ks.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: masterdraft problem

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Did you create the draft list the second time you opened?
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

dnm963
Triple-A

#3 Post by dnm963 »

Todd, can't remember if I did or not :shock: , but I will try it and thanks for the quick response.
Always make'em think you are smarter than you are, but never let them know how smart you really are.
League is a 15 team,$260 draft cap, mixed auction with 10 NL,10 AL teams to draft from(rockies, Astros, Cubs, Marlins, Phillies,Brewers, Rangers, Rays, Balt, and KC CANNOT DRAFT FROM). 5 cat. standard scoring except use IP in place of Ks.

dnm963
Triple-A

#4 Post by dnm963 »

Yes, I created the draft list again and all the teams were back to $260 $$ left

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#5 Post by Todd Zola »

I'll ask Pasko to take a look and will try to recreate the scenario myself.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Todd Zola »

We have a new version posted that may solve this issue. The instructions are in the Plat section, but to save some time...

To install, delete the existing MastersDraft.exe file and MastersDraft Libs folder, download the zip file, expand it and place the new MastersDraft.exe and MastersDraft Libs in the same location on your computer where you had the previous version. You will find your existing league(s) upon starting the application.

Then recreate the draft list.

dnm963
Triple-A

#7 Post by dnm963 »

Thanks I will do that. :D