Victor Martinez Missing in CVRC

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
bustout123

Victor Martinez Missing in CVRC

#1 Post by bustout123 »

Just ran the Hitting CVRC for my 10 team American League league and I don't see Victor Martinez. I see him in the hitters and $ rankings. But he is nowhere to be found between Joe Mauer and Jorge Posada?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Victor Martinez Missing in CVRC

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Sorry, I am confused. Where is he not showing up? If you want to send me the CVRC, please mail it to todd@mastersball.com and I will look.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

bustout123

Re: Victor Martinez Missing in CVRC

#3 Post by bustout123 »

I think it is an issue with the pasting in Excel. I'm getting a run time error. Stating the information can't be pasted since the Copy Area and Paste Area are not the same size or shape. So Martinez isn't the only player missing.