$500 budget unacceptable

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
Macca11
Major League Regular
Preferred Style: Mixed 5x5 redraft.

$500 budget unacceptable

#1 Post by Macca11 »

Try as I might, I cannot get the CVRC to work with a $500 budget and my league parameters (in sig). This is slightly worrying as I my auction is at the weekend and I would like the Mastersball valuations as a rough guide.
If it helps to work out what is going wrong (apart from pilot error), the pool size factor is 13.77 to get exactly 224 players in the pool. I kept category weights and percentage hitting at the default settings.
When the values come up, Albert Pujols is at $45, Crawford $36, Cabrera $34 and Braun $32. If they really ARE the prices at my auction, I'll be buying all of them!
Thanks for any enlightenment.
14-team mixed 5x5 redraft auction league.
Hitters: C1 Y Molina C2 J Montero 1b A Pujols 2b D Espinosa SS A Ramirez MI1 O Infante MI2 Daniel Murphy 3b J Bautista CI C Headley UT1 J Mayberry Jr UT2 C Gentry OF1 M Cuddyer OF2 C Quentin OF3 D Viciedo OF4 R Davis OF5 G Blanco.

Pitchers:
SP1 J Weaver SP2 CJ Wilson SP3 J Cueto SP4 B Beachy P1 D Hudson P2 E Frieri RP1 M Adams RP2 S Casilla RP3 A Chapman RP4 J Broxton.
Bench: G Richards (P), I Nova (P), D Gee (P), B Roberts (2b).

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: $500 budget unacceptable

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Please zip and e-mail me the CVRC and I will take a look.

todd@mastersball.com
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord