Sizing MastersDraft

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
zielidan
High-A

Sizing MastersDraft

#1 Post by zielidan »

When I am in draft mode I am not able to move far enough to the right to change teams. I just can't get to the teams drop down box. In other no matter who gets drafted they will go to the team on the screen. I have try changing the resolution put that did not help. Any sugestions?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Sizing MastersDraft

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

I will ask Pasko to check on this thread but I had the same issue and the resolution was the answer. Can you please post the size of your monitor and the resolution(s) you have tried?
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

zielidan
High-A

#3 Post by zielidan »

I have tried both 800X600 and 1024X768 in both your options and in control panel, nothing worked. I have an HP Compac nc6000 laptop with a 14" screen.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

You have to adjust the resolution on your monitor. Do you know what the monitor's resolution is? What operating system do you have?
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

zielidan
High-A

#5 Post by zielidan »

Operating system is Windows XP Professional, version 5.1. My screen resolution is 1024X768.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Todd Zola »

By screen, do you mean set via Mastersdraft or your system? To change mt system's resolution, I right-click on a part of the screen where there is nothing and choose NVIDIA control panel. Then I move the toggle bar to the right -"more" - until the software is fitter properly. I have Vista, I don't know if it is the same for Windows Pro.

Hopefully Pasko can drop by.

paskov
Major League Regular

#7 Post by paskov »

Due to the problem of window size, Auction Draft window causing most problems, the most recent version of the MastersDraft application uses the concept of floating window. A floating window can be moved left-right and re-sized. The recommended resolution is 1280X800.
Do me favor and download the most recent app from the MB web site and set your PC to the above resolution. I hope that getting the most recent version resolves your issue. Keeping my fingers crossed.

zielidan
High-A

#8 Post by zielidan »

Using 1280X780 worked. Thank you!