Ranking errors?

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
Mickey4081

Ranking errors?

#1 Post by Mickey4081 »

Robinson Cano is ranked at #6 in the $$ rankings

Adrian Beltre is ranked 14th in the $$ rankings

Napoli is ranked 5th and 10th in general rankings at catcher.

-just a few i noticed.

viper
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: Currently in an AL-only league with the Bill James Technical RCA as the single hitting category and ERA as the single pitching category.

Re: Ranking errors?

#2 Post by viper »

After running your values, did you click on the "click for GRID rankings with $" button. I think the grid is not really reflective of the latest rankings until that "button" is clicked. Using the default 12 team mixed, Cano is #1 2B and Beltre is #5/6 3B. Napoli is the #5 & #10 catcher. Obviously there are two entries for him.
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. -- Ambassador Kosh

Mike Ladd
Buffy, the Umpire Slayer

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Ranking errors?

#3 Post by Todd Zola »

What version are you using? There was an issue with the latest version that I corrected and re-posted a few hours later. If you downloaded that one, you may be seeing those errors.

Plus, viper's suggestion is also correct in that you need to create the rankings and not just look at what was on the page, as that represents the last time I clicked on the button.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord