J.Upton vs J.Heyward

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
Black Sox
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 Mix

J.Upton vs J.Heyward

#1 Post by Black Sox »

Just wondering about the $$ rankings of these two players. When you look at the projections the only thing Upton beats Heyward in is SB ( 16 vs 12 ) other than that Heyward wins every time. Yet in a standard 15 team rank you have Upton as 5th best OF at $26 and Heyward as 47th best OF at $12 ???
Boston Black Sox
Steve Le Blanc

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: J.Upton vs J.Heyward

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

What list are you looking at? I see Upton at $15 and Heyward at $18 for 15MIX in the most recent update, posted yesterday.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Black Sox
Major League All-Star

#3 Post by Black Sox »

Todd,

Figured out where the error is. When I switch the CRVC to 10 teams and hit click to generate values everything is fine until I try to view the rankings tabs. It is a different set of ranks than the other lists ( both the rankings lists are different from each other ) I've also tried running the other value tabs and none seem to fix the issue ( in fact I get a debug error on click for pos rankings with $. I'm using the the 1 22 11 excel file also. Any ideas?
Boston Black Sox
Steve Le Blanc

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

The debug issue I can fix, that is on my end and something I need to remember to do when I upload updates.

If you were to look at those tabs before hitting the appropriate button, you would see what was left previously. Hitting the button should change it and I saw the correct values for Upton and Heyward.

Is it 10 team mixed ? NL only?

Are you using standard or custom?

If you want to send me a copy of the CVRC so I can see what you are talking about, my e-mail is todd@mastersball.com
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Black Sox
Major League All-Star

#5 Post by Black Sox »

Todd,

Just sent it to your email box. Thanks for your help!
Boston Black Sox
Steve Le Blanc