projections?

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
dnm963
Triple-A
Preferred Style: roto 5x5

projections?

#1 Post by dnm963 »

Are there going to be new projections for 4/8 ? :?
Always make'em think you are smarter than you are, but never let them know how smart you really are.
League is a 15 team,$260 draft cap, mixed auction with 10 NL,10 AL teams to draft from(rockies, Astros, Cubs, Marlins, Phillies,Brewers, Rangers, Rays, Balt, and KC CANNOT DRAFT FROM). 5 cat. standard scoring except use IP in place of Ks.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: projections?

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

Yes, it is still 4/8.

They'll be posted about 11:30 PM ET
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#3 Post by Todd Zola »

posted
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

dnm963
Triple-A
Preferred Style: roto 5x5

#4 Post by dnm963 »

Excellent...you MBer's are awesome :D .
Always make'em think you are smarter than you are, but never let them know how smart you really are.
League is a 15 team,$260 draft cap, mixed auction with 10 NL,10 AL teams to draft from(rockies, Astros, Cubs, Marlins, Phillies,Brewers, Rangers, Rays, Balt, and KC CANNOT DRAFT FROM). 5 cat. standard scoring except use IP in place of Ks.

alleyoops
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 slow auctions

#5 Post by alleyoops »

$ values in the hit0408 (hitters0408 page) have some serious problems: bphillips negative, tuiasosopo positive?

Tampa Bob
Major League Veteran
Preferred Style: Rotisserie Auction

#6 Post by Tampa Bob »

Uh-oh. No values for AL or NL.
10 team AL only. 4x4 with strikeouts. No drops without IL or Minors. Can keep 5 up to 3 years if $10 or under.
C: D. Jansen - $3, Y. Diaz - N/A 1B: V. Guerrero - $1 2B: J. Polanco - $4 SS: B. Witt - $1 3B: A. Bregman - $22
CR: E. Duran - $1, UT: J. Westberg - N/A
OF: K. Tucker - $1, J. Rodriguez - $1, E. Oliveras - $1, J. Kelenic - $3, M. Vierling - N/A.
SP: K. Maeta - N/A, T. Skubal - N/A, G. Cole - $46, Z. Eflin - $3, C. Sale - N/A, J. Montgomery - N/A

RP: K. Jansen - $23, C. Holmes - $27.
Minors: G. Rodriguez, A. Volpe, K. Manzardo, B. Lee, C. DeLauter

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#7 Post by Todd Zola »

no idea what happened to the file -- the individual leagues look ok

I'll have the fixed one up about 7 AM

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#8 Post by Todd Zola »

fixed

ksenor

#9 Post by ksenor »

Hey Todd, do you updates through out the season? If so, what is usually the schedule.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#10 Post by Todd Zola »

We did last season but I do not know if it is planned again this season.

ksenor

#11 Post by ksenor »

Todd Zola wrote:We did last season but I do not know if it is planned again this season.
Will there be any updates? I got to say I am a little disappointed in the platinum plan if there will not be any.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#12 Post by Todd Zola »

THIS JUST IN...

We have plans in place to provide updated projections every other week.

We'll make an official announcement soon with respect to timing.