Next projection set?

Ask questions or post comments concerning the CVRC, START or the Team and Player Tracker
gmatles
Major League Regular

Next projection set?

#1 Post by gmatles »

Will the next projection set be out today?

GM

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Next projection set?

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

The goal is going to be Thursday evenings from now through the first weekend in April. I have an on-line auction at 8 PM ET tonight. If traffic cooperates and there are not any more injuries etc to adjust, I may be able to get the stuff posted by 8. Otherwise we are looking at closer to midnight my time.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Kelly_Leak
Major League All-Star
Preferred Style: 5x5 AL-only Auction

#3 Post by Kelly_Leak »

Will depth charts be updated as well?
10 Team 5x5 (OBP) AL-Only; 100 FAAB; *6 Keepers
1C: J.Lucroy; 1B: H.Ramirez; 2B: A.Cabrera; 3B: A.Bregman*; SS: R.Martin; MI: M.Semien; CI: C.Davis; OF: C.Stewart, T.Pham*, C.Mullins, J.Bradley, E.Jimenez*; DH: N.Cruz
10P: K.Herrera, C.Rodon, B.Snell*, J.Junis, H.Strickland, J.Verlander, M.Givens, C.Roe, T.Cahill, L.Giolito
Bench: N.Lowe, V.GuerreroJr*, J.Choi, F.Whitley, A.Hays
DL: F.Lindor*, B.Zimmer, D.Duffy

#4 Post by Guest »

Yes, the depth charts should be updated fairly quickly after the projections go up.

The profiles will also be updated but I wouldn't expect them until probably evening tomorrow.

rsvp_nj
Triple-A
Preferred Style: 5x5 Roto

#5 Post by rsvp_nj »

Todd Zola wrote:The goal is going to be Thursday evenings from now through the first weekend in April. I have an on-line auction at 8 PM ET tonight. If traffic cooperates and there are not any more injuries etc to adjust, I may be able to get the stuff posted by 8. Otherwise we are looking at closer to midnight my time.
Todd, or anyone, Is there a tab or some way to identify what's been updated on the new projection sheet? I'm almost on the clock for our draft today and need to save precious minutes...

THANKS

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#6 Post by Todd Zola »

For hitters, there is a worksheet with a list of the weekly at bats and for pitchers the innings.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

#7 Post by Guest »

Depth and the like will be posted to the home office by around 10PM EST. Profiles likely tomorrow, tonight could be a bonus.

garveyfan

#8 Post by garveyfan »

Hey guys -- do you expect to be on track for a Thursday update this week?

#9 Post by Guest »

Yes, we will meet Thursday's update.

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#10 Post by Todd Zola »

<<crosses fingers news about Pujols comes out sooner than later>>

garveyfan

#11 Post by garveyfan »

Fabulous -- my league's auction is this weekend. Thanks!

brian
Major Leaguer

#12 Post by brian »

Check today's just-posted Grapefruit League Report for news on Pujols. (hint: It is good.)
Brian Walton
mastersball.com