Premium only articles?

Ask questions or post comments on all site articles, essays and analysis pieces.
southpaw

Premium only articles?

#1 Post by southpaw »

I assume there are some articles written for premium subscribers only. Are such articles mixed in on the front page along with the regular articles so that if you are logged in and a premium sub, you can see them? Or do you actually have to go to the premium page to locate them?

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Premium only articles?

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

While there will be a couple of Platinum only research pieces posted in early March, all of the weekly columns are now going to be free for everyone, throughout the season.

I should also mention that player profiles will be rolling out later this week and we will continue to roll them out chunks at a time through March 1.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Wrigley

#3 Post by Wrigley »

Todd,

Stupid question, but where do I access the premium package, ie: projections

Every link I click on sends me to the "available plans" page

Little help please.

Thanks

Wrigley

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

#4 Post by Todd Zola »

Wrigley wrote:Todd,

Stupid question, but where do I access the premium package, ie: projections

Every link I click on sends me to the "available plans" page

Little help please.

Thanks

Wrigley
Try again, Wrigley. Sorry, I missed you paid via e-check. We need to click on access manually. The paypal mechanism does it automatically. I usually catch the e-checks, sorry.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord

Wrigley

#5 Post by Wrigley »

No problems

I thought I was missing something

:thumbsup: