Main Page Thought

Ask questions or post comments on all site articles, essays and analysis pieces.
viper
Hall of Famer
Preferred Style: Currently in an AL-only league with the Bill James Technical RCA as the single hitting category and ERA as the single pitching category.

Main Page Thought

#1 Post by viper »

Why not place the free and premium articles in order based on date posted? Today, somehow, an old and good Lawr article is on the top of the Free article side while newer articles are down the column. Put the most recent one at the top and do not worry about whether it is NFBC, player analysis or whatever.

For me, I just want to see what is new and would prefer not having to scroll down the page.
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to vote. -- Ambassador Kosh

Mike Ladd
Buffy, the Umpire Slayer

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Main Page Thought

#2 Post by Todd Zola »

I'm sure this is an accident and a new "Bed" will be posted today. We have been posting the most recent on top for a while now and will continue to do so.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord