Perry Van Hook Returns to Mastersball

Special Messages to our readers.
JP Kastner

Perry Van Hook Returns to Mastersball

#1 Post by JP Kastner »

We are proud to announce that Perry Van Hook has agreed to join Mastersball. Perry is a Mastersball alumnus and moved to FantasyBaseball.com in 2006 as part of the first merger. He has played fantasy baseball for over thirty years and has seats in Tout Wars, LABR and the XFL. He also works for MLB.com in reporting spring training games and is a scorekeeper for the Arizona Rookie League in the summer. Perry will start a new Platinum Subscriber only blog on March 1st as he reports on what he sees in Arizona during spring training. Once the season starts, he will be providing his insight on FAAB moves you need to make.

Now, if we can just get Jason Grey back...

deansdaddy

Re: Perry Van Hook Returns to Mastersball

#2 Post by deansdaddy »

Welcome back Perry - can't wait to hear your thoughts and observations on the AFL and ST.

Captain Hook

#3 Post by Captain Hook »

Thanks JP....and Ryan.....and I do several keeper leagues of different shapes and sizes (10 team AL with very deep minor league system; 11 team NL with eight minor leaguers kept each year; and 15 team mixed where minor leaguers can be kept/drafted albeit the expense of a roster spot).....so glad to help with any keeper questions or views on minor leaguers.

PVH

david_hume

#4 Post by david_hume »

good to have you back perry. off the top of my head, would love your thoughts on desmond jennings, josh bell, and jason castro. how much of an impact can these guys make in 2010?

Captain Hook

#5 Post by Captain Hook »

david_hume wrote:good to have you back perry. off the top of my head, would love your thoughts on desmond jennings, josh bell, and jason castro. how much of an impact can these guys make in 2010?
Thanks David - if you could post this as a separate thread, I will be glad to give you my comments on each.

PVH

cwk1963

#6 Post by cwk1963 »

Welcome back Perry!

P.S. - will you be doing football this year?

Captain Hook

#7 Post by Captain Hook »

I think the quetion needs to be expanded Chris.....will I be doing FF, YES, but if you mean where?, quien sabe?

shead338@hotmail.com

#8 Post by shead338@hotmail.com »

Im good friends with Eddie Gillis and he say's Perry Van Hook is top notch.Great guy and a great fantasy mind.Im glad too see Mastersball bringing in the best. :geek: