Rotowire 15-team Mock Draft 2012

Analysis and Discussion on Mock Drafts.

Moderator: Mastersball Staff

TheRunner77
Major League Veteran

Rotowire 15-team Mock Draft 2012

#1 Post by TheRunner77 » December 19th, 2011, 6:13 pm

As reported elsewhere, 15 team draft. Todd selecting 5th. Lawr Michaels 15th.

Todd in the 5th spot, selected Tulo in Round 1 and Carl Crawford in Round 2.

Michaels went 1-2 with Hanley and Kinsler.

Good luck guys. :mrgreen:
"This is Jeremy Schaap. I, like Barry Bremen, achieved through fakery, what I could not achieve in talent. Please don't mind the creepy mimicry of the speech cadence and voice inflection of my late father. Join me for my next ESPN report, EMBRACING NEPOTISM."

TheRunner77
Major League Veteran

Re: Rotowire 15-team Mock Draft 2012

#2 Post by TheRunner77 » December 20th, 2011, 7:55 pm

Most participants will typically only list their picks and self-analyze on their industry site. Will we see some of that here or in a future article, perhaps?
"This is Jeremy Schaap. I, like Barry Bremen, achieved through fakery, what I could not achieve in talent. Please don't mind the creepy mimicry of the speech cadence and voice inflection of my late father. Join me for my next ESPN report, EMBRACING NEPOTISM."

Todd Zola
Hall of Famer

Re: Rotowire 15-team Mock Draft 2012

#3 Post by Todd Zola » December 21st, 2011, 10:05 am

I've done three industry mag mocks and will be blogging about them once my time clears up a little, perhaps this weekend.
Catchers are like prostate exams -- comes a time where you can't put if off any longer, so you may as well get it over with and take it up the butt - The Forum Funklord

I'd rather be wrong for the right reasons than right for the wrong reasons - The Forum Funklord

Always remember, never forget, never say always or never. - The Forum Funklord

You know you have to seek therapy when you see one of your pitchers had a bad night and it takes you 15 minutes to find the team you have him on. - The Forum Funklord