DRAFT CHALLENGE LEAGUE 15 tms 5x5 roto

Find a league to join or post your openings...
daweasle
Major League Veteran

DRAFT CHALLENGE LEAGUE 15 tms 5x5 roto

#1 Post by daweasle »

I have a couple openings in a draft challenge league – its on fantrax, slow draft takes about 10-14 days or so the system emails you when its your turn to– we have 8 paid and 11 saying they are going to pay soon – the draft will have 8 hour timer that starts within 24 hours after the 15th guy has paid, All funds on leaguesafe.

We do the KDS picking using fftoolbox for draft randomizer then you can pick your draft spot.

Standard rules 50 man draft same rules as NFBC but 100% payout via league safe and no competing for a big prize.*($100,000 or whatever NFBC Offers this year) - $100 entry fee 100% payout

If you are interested in one of these spots please let me know asap and I will send you a link to sign up or just answer any questions

50 rounds draft – no minor league roster but you can draft minor leaguers if you think they will get called up this year you can use anyone on your 50 man roster but no trades and no free agent pickups.
the challenge is to draft all the good guys now.

Wes
Commish NFBC Copycat Draft Challenge $100 league

EMAIL _ succaneers@hotmail.com

daweasle
Major League Veteran

Re: DRAFT CHALLENGE LEAGUE 15 tms 5x5 roto

#2 Post by daweasle »

JUST UPDATING - we filled one of these leagues and draft is almost complete so we decided to do another one.

same rules as before - draft 50 players - use those guys all season

$100 buy in leaguesafe.com -
first- $700
2nd - $500
3rd - $300

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN - EMAIL ME - SUCCANEERS@HOTMAIL.COM

9 SPOTS FILLED - 6 OPENINGS BUT 2-3 GUYS COMMITTED JUST HAVENT PAID YET.

WILL START DRAFT WHEN THE 15TH GUY PAYS.

6 HOUR TIMER THIS TIME SINCE THE SEASON STARTS IN 4 WEEKS