CBS Dynasty League Needs at least 1, up to 5

Find a league to join or post your openings...
gralph17

CBS Dynasty League Needs at least 1, up to 5

#1 Post by gralph17 »

Have a potential 24 team money keeper league, with 19 on board so far. It is a first year league, but all the guys we have at this point are very experienced, with a history of winning leagues, and from leagues myself and the other co-commish are in. We are looking for the same, from at least 1 person to get us to 20, or preferably 5 to get us to the desired 24.

The cost is $35 per person per year, with prizes for Division winners, as well as top 3 after the playoffs.

It is a weekly league as far as roster setting goes, and the rosters will be deep, with 15 minor league slots, the usuall starting batting lineup, each position and a DH, as well as starting either 5 SP & 2 RP,or 4 SP and 3 RP.

The league will run all year, meaning there will be offseason trading.

The league is a semi-re-draft every 3 years, where you keep all your minors, as well as 6 of your major league players with a max of 2 pitchers kept.

If you are interested in joining up let me know on here, or email me gralph17@yahoo.com, everyone in the league has 10+ years of experience, I look to this site as I found one of the best free leagues I have ever been in about 12 years or so on here, and it is still going strong.

Thanks

Greg